Sustainability is literally to lend oneself to infinity.
Turning away from unsustainable practices globally is going to take a long time. But incorporating change on your own can be a piece of cake when done right. Here's a quick and easy DIY guide to making your home, workplace, and backyard a little more sustainable. Doing so promises to create a ripple effect that, with enough momentum, will spread and inspire the large-scale change we all so desperately need.
By clicking on the sustainability projects below, you'll be redirected to complete instructions for creating your own rainwater catchment system, simple garden designs, and green decorating tips so you can bring elements of sustainability into your daily life without an engineering degree or expensive home overhaul. Contact us with your questions or tips at email@example.com.
For the Green Thumb:
- Start Your Own Mulch Garden
- Learn About Companion Planting
- Make Your Own Topsy-Turvy Planter
- Chemical-Free, Totally Organic Pesticide
- Create Your Own Rainwater Harvesting System
- Build a Greenhouse with Junked Windows
- Make a Mobile Chicken Stagecoach Tractor