|The men of Passerino Painting and Contracting dig holes for 6x6 posts that will hold up our new Art Barn deck.|
- No new trees are cut down to make MoistureShield Decking.
- Their process stops more than 270 million pounds of trash from entering landfills every year—that's 36 football fields of trash, each stacked 10 feet high!
- They save more than 5.3 trillion BTUs of energy per year.
- MoistureShield's process saves 1 million gallons of gas a year.
- Not only does a 12´ x 12´ MoistureShield deck save 110 gallons of gas, but it also reduces greenhouse gas by 619 lbs. CO2 equivalent.
- The plastic and wood A.E.R.T. recycles annually is comparable to taking 54,000 vehicles off the road.
The deck is going to run up the side of the barn:
Then across the entire back of the barn:
And overlook a natural amphitheater behind it:
As the guys get the deck in ship shape, we're going to bring in a friendly neighborhood goat to clear out all that brush and burdock (seriously). Stay tuned for more photos!
To schedule an estimate for one of your at-home projects, contact Passerino Painting and Contracting at firstname.lastname@example.org