Here's the downstairs bathroom, which is just off the kitchen. The walls are basically amazing. Hardware, as well as the bath, shower, and floor, could certainly stand to be updated (compost toilets!) - but for now we'll handle the basics:
- Energy efficient bulbs have already been swapped into all sockets
- We need covers or new fixtures for the bulbs on either side of the sink
- Matching curtains for window next to toilet and window next to washer/dryer
- Installing shutters to close off towel/bedsheet storage
- H20 conservation for toilet?
- Is rain collection a viable water source for showers? What other green methods can be utilized to conserve/reuse water?
- Shampoo/conditioner/bodywash pump in bath/shower stall to prevent clutter