Better Festival is right around the corner! Join us on the grounds of Better Farm for live music by local and visiting bands, a betterArts gallery pavilion with instrument-building workshops, auctions, and art on display; farm tours, vendors, farm-to-table concessions, bouncy house, and a live DJ booth presented by Better Radio.
- 1-2:30 pm Shawn Stoddard & the Backwater Blues Band
- 3-4:15 pm Mind The Gap
- 4:30-6 pm The Suitcase Junket (read more about this band on our blog)
- 6:30-10 pm The Bad Husbands Club
AFTER-PARTY IN THE ART BARN!
- Featuring an old-school hip-hop throwback set by DJ Sexual Chocolate
- Late night trance Set by DJ Jeff Krusel
- L’BRI Pure n’ Natural Skincare Products with Erin Garlock
- Candela Lux Candle Company
- Vicki Willoughby: reflexologist, reiki practicioner, raindrop therapist, and Young Living Essential Oils representative
Farm tours will be every 1/2 hour throughout the festival. You'll learn about Better Farm's mulch-gardening, no-till organic approach to growing nutritious, delicious food. Tour our tiny home, cabins, greenhouses, on-site apple orchard, pond, and sauna, and meet our animals! You'll get to toss treats to piggies Matilda and Winnie, say hello to horses Riddler and Storm, commune with the alpacas Zappa, Frankie Blue Eyes, Inez, Delilah, Augusta and Vega, see our Mighty Ducks, and enjoy a stroll with our 30-plus chickens.
Enjoy meals and snacks directly from our garden and local farms nearby, cooked up for you in our pavilion directly on festival grounds. From locally sourced shish kabobs to salads grown 50 feet from where you'll be sitting, this is organic dining at its finest. And we utilize a zero-waste approach to catering: that means composting food scraps and paper plates, reusable cups, actual silverware, and homemade cooking with minimal packaging.
Campsites are available for $10/person/night. Overnight RV parking is also available, for $15/vehicle. There are porta-potties and handwash stations available throughout the day and overnight. There is a bonfire pit available on festival grounds; please no individual fires at campsites.
No outside drinks or food * NO PETS * Please utilize marked containers for trash, recycling, compost, and cigarette butts * There is no ATM on site * Illegal drugs strictly prohibited * ID required for alcohol consumption * Be kind to each other