Piece of paper or cardboard
X-Acto knife or blade for cutting stencil
Spray paint or other durable paint and foam brush
Medium to adhere stencil to (we used coozies)
1. Draw your design or logo onto a piece of paper or cardboard.
2. With a pen or marker, trace the design onto your transparency.
3. Cut the design out with your blade.
4. Use duct tape to adhere the stencil to whatever object you're going to decorate (stencil adhesive also works).
5. Carefully spraypaint the object.
6. Allow to dry and remove the stencil.